Tuesday 11 November 2014

11

Wow, I haven't posted in a while! I'm slacking! Not that it really matters too much, because this blog is still relatively new and not many people know about it.. 

I went off to the Xiasumi School Festival and picked up a few bits. It was pretty neat to get school stuff again.. reminded me of my old roleplay days on this account where I used to roleplay at Fullton High School. I had a blast back then and met some great people.. sadly they no longer log on to Second Life. Sometimes I miss those high school fun times and wish I could get those times back, but I know I'm a different person to what I was back then too.. so I don't think it would work out. Most of the adult side of roleplay ends up being sexual in some form or another and that whole world just doesn't interest me in the slightest. Even when I used to roleplay in Fullton back in the old days there was a lot of naughty goings on.. and I just tried my best to stay out of it. Although all the girls ganging up on Wayne in the nurses room was hilarious and something I won't forget.. I even have a picture of me on his back spanking him with a paddle. Good times. 

I think I'd feel wrong trying to go to a roleplay school now.. seems all avatars have shrunk and now I look like a giant next to most people, when they all look ridiculously small to me! I am in proportion though.. I tried to make myself shorter, but it just looked awful.. so I have decided now if you don't like me being tall then you can go do one. 

Oh, Collabor88 is on.. and it's pretty awesome this round. I know a few things grabbed me.. including these boots from fri. I bought them on a whim because it said it fitted the belleza body and was like, "How different can the fit be from the slink physique one?!" so I bought them and then went to put them on and was like.. oh.. they don't fit. I love my physique body so much I refuse to take it off just to fit into clothes.. so I tucked them into my inventory thinking I'd never get to wear them.. until I logged on today and the creator had sent me a physique fit! I didn't even complain or ask for one, so I'm assuming someone else had same issue and did.. so thanks whoever complained! 



 Credits:
Outfit: Sarah school looks(knit gray)mesh from C'est la vie ! 
(Xiasumi School Festival)
Boots: Maggie.Boots (Oil) from fri. (Collabor88 November 2014)
Hair: Kokoro Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills 
(Xiasumi School Festival)
Backpack: TCS_Backpack_Fox BW from MIAMAI (Old Arcade item)
Calculator: Calculators Hotpink from Cocoroni (Xiasumi School Festival)
Bracelet: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Ring: Claddagh Ring (Redux) for Women from Eclectica
Ring: {Rose~ snow} original mesh ring RARE from C.C. Kre-ations
Skin: Peach Applier from Izzie's
Head Applier: Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach) from Izzie's
Makeup: Slink Visage Make-Up Applier (Maci Peach)
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky from Slink
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body from Slink
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Nails: Zipped Manicure/Pedicure from Awwdorable
Pose: poppy - malibu for c88 july 2014 from marukin

No comments:

Post a Comment