Thursday 21 August 2014

10

Been a while since I've blogged, but as soon as I got this outfit from Fantasy Gatcha Carnival I knew I had to blog it! This truly epic ensemble is from Alchemy.. and I love how it came near enough complete, whereas other gatchas would make you pay multiple times to get the full outfit. Oh how I hate those ones! I still play the ones I like, doesn't mean I have to like it.. and I detest them with a firey passion. I was lucky enough to get the purple rare first try too. 

I tried the little bones gatcha twice, hoping for my usual blonde shade.. but I got the vibrant pack. I was a little skeptical at first, but as soon as I realised how awesomely the purple went with my look I decided to settle.

I wasn't sure I'd like much at the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival, because I rarely lean that way when I buy anything.. I usually feel other people can do it so much better than I can. This look, however, makes me think I can pull it off from time to time! 

Slink released a new update for the physique body and I absolutely adore the new HUD. So many more new spots I can alpha.. and since I now never take my Slink Physique body off (unless I really have to) it will now solve the issue of what clothing I was limited to buy.. here's hoping anyway. 

Here's three pictures I took of this look. As always, please click to view larger image.



Credits:
Outfit: Captain Wench - Medium - purple RARE from Alchemy 
(Fantasy Gatcha Carnival August 2014)
Hair: Pirate Wench - Vibrant from little bones 
(Fantasy Gatcha Carnival August 2014)
Necklace: Heart Locket Necklace - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Choker: Wench's Choker - Steel Spyglass from PIDIDDLE 
(Fantasy Gatcha Carnival August 2014)
Ring: Claddagh Ring (Redux)-for Women from Eclectica
Ring: Athena Pearl Ring from Imeka (Collabor88 August 2014)
Skin: Peach Applier from Izzie's
Head Applier: Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach) from Izzie's
Makeup: Slink Visage Make-Up Applier (Maci Peach) from Izzie's
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky from Slink
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body from Slink
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female Mid from Slink
Nails: Night Music - Koffin Nails from Dark Passions

Poses:
Poppy for c88 July 2014 - Summer dreaming from marukin
Afterglow B from Le Poppycock
Paper Birds - 10 from Infiniti (Fantasy Gatcha Carnival August 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment