Sunday 16 November 2014

12

I went by The Kawaii Project and fell in love with a few things, so this post was born. It's definitely worth checking out if you like all things cute.

Well, I didn't manage to pick up anything from another event I looked at that was relating cosplay, nothing there screamed buy me.. I was a little surprised at how little actual cosplay stuff was there... it's probably for the best though since there was so much cute stuff I wanted at The Kawaii Project and only so much fundage.

I'm betting everyone is now pocketing their pennies and holding back on major purchases because of The Arcade coming up.. and of course Christmas.  Two major drains on the bank account in Second Life.. and the second one being a drain on real life too.

Anyways, if you can afford a little treat right now.. how cute is this coat from The Sugar Garden (tsg) that I got at The Kawaii Project? I love it! It has an option without the skirt part too if you want to wear it with a skirt of your choosng or pants. 

There's another coat at The Kawaii Project by another designer that I almost picked up.. and if I happen on some more money any time soon I might go back and grab it. I did pick up a coat there from offbeat too though that was super cheap and stylish.

I'm loving this hair from Olive, also found at The Kawaii Project. Olive does amazing hair! Definitely my fave hair creator at the moment.


Credits:
 Outfit: Puffy Coat - Pink from tsg [The Sugar Garden] (The Kawaii Project)
Shoes: Mon Cher Pumps - Ivory [Slink High Foot] from Junbug
Hair: the Melody Hair - HUD 1 from Olive (The Kawaii Project)
Ring: Eden Ring (Light Pink) from Cute Poison
Skin: Peach Applier from Izzie's
Head Applier: Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach) from Izzie's
Makeup: Slink Visage Make-Up Applier (Maci Peach)
from Izzie's 
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky from Slink
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body from Slink
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High from Slink
Nails: Colourful Panda Manicure/Pedicure from Awwdorable
Pose: Paola Poses - Paola Pose 5 from Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment