Wednesday 16 July 2014

9

Wow, wasn't Collabor88 awesome this round? I picked up so much stuff. Most of which I'm going to show off in this post. 

Lots of new events to go to at the moment.. I need to hit Gatcha Mania and Kustom9 next I think.. but there is so much going on right now in the way of events... we have: The Seasons Story, Chapter Four, Collabor88, The Secret Affair and Hair Fair.. just to name a few. Oh and the ones I mentioned I want to go to next.

Anyway, this picture I decided I'd go on a lone safari. I found some awesome elephants who posed with me. 

Credits:
Outfit: Kiara Romper - Cacao from The Secret Store (Collabor88 July 2014)
Jacket: Noah Cropped Jacket - Camel from The Secret Store 
(Collabor88 July 2014)
Shoes: Helen Sandals-V1-for SLINK Medium from Pure Poison 
(Collabor88 July 2014)
Hair: Safari Babe (Glamorous Blondes Pack) from Clawtooth 
(Collabor88 July 2014)
Binoculars: lornetka / vintage leather - C88 from flowey (Collabor88 July 2014)
Earrings: Vallari Metal Hoops from Maxi Gossimar (Collabor88 July 2014)
Bag: Lion head Bag - Rare from Zenith (The Seasons Story July 2014)
Necklace: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Ring: Claddagh Ring (Redux)for Women from Eclectica
Collar: Freyja's Collar - Moss - CBOX from Junbug
Shoulder goat: Itty Bitty Pygmy Goat - Phantom from Half Deer 
(The Seasons Story July 2014)

Skin: Peach Applier from Izzie's
Head Applier: Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach) from Izzie's
Makeup: Slink Visage Make-Up Applier (Maci Peach) from Izzie's
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky from Slink
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body from Slink
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid from Slink
Nails: Rawr Manicure/Pedicure SLINK from Awwdorable

Pose: Poppy for c88 July 2014 - swept me away from marukin 
(Collabor88 July 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment