Wednesday 2 July 2014

5

Some days you just want to dress up all pretty and wear something very formal.. that's what I did. I love Junbug gowns, I can't get enough of them. Sadly, not all of the ones I have work with the new Slink physique body, but this one does! I'm having alpha issues with physique body.. I love it, but there needs to be more spots I can alpha, specifically around the chest area. I hope it gets updated and has fine tuning.. because I will love it even more then. 

Sorry about the weird alpha issue going on around my head, not sure what that's about. I love all the shadowing I managed to get going on in this picture.. and this was taken in front of some ballroom that's behind a waterfall. I thought it was pretty.

Credits:
Dress: The Nymph in Blush from Junbug
Hair: Hang it up (Glamorous Blondes Pack) from Clawtooth
Shoes: Vinnitsa Sandal - Blush from Hucci
Ring: Claddagh Ring Redux - for Women from Eclectica
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Bracelet: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Necklace: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy

Skin: Peach Applier from Izzie's
Head Applier: Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach) from Izzie's
Makeup: Slink Visage Make-Up Applier (Maci Peach)
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky from Slink
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body from Slink
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High from Slink
Nails: Sparkle Nails and Toenails from Awwdorable

No comments:

Post a Comment