Sunday 29 June 2014

4

Soon as the Slink body (Physique) was released I knew I had to have it. Although it doesn't alter your shape really, it is nice having the smooth curves on your legs and arms.. no more having to smooth them out in photoshop! Yay! So a bonus for pictures. I figured if I was getting the body I might as well go ahead and get the Slink head too (Visage) - I already own the hands and feet, so I didn't need those. 

I'm really sorry Pink Fuel. I didn't want to change my skin, but seeing as there is no applier out for Visage or Physique and I am impatient.. I went ahead and bought a new skin. I got one from Izzie's. The nice thing about this applier was that the body one automatically did the hands.. so I just had to buy the head applier and the makeup applier. 

I love the new look and the lip biting animation is now going to by my default thing I think, it's just too cute.

Credits:
Bikini: Luli Bikini-nautrical from Baiastice (Collabor88 June 2014)
Hair: Oceana - Blondes from Truth (Collabor88 June 2014)
Shoes: Anchors Away Sandals White from Noodles (Collabor88 June 2014)
Bag: Shark Bait Bag - Grey from [tea.s] (Summerfest June 2014)
Ring: Claddagh Ring Redux - for Women from Eclectica
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Bracelet: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Necklace: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Anklet: Ankle Bracelet/ Silver from BabyDoll

Skin: Peach Applier from Izzie's
Head Applier: Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach) from Izzie's
Makeup: Slink Visage Make-Up Applier (Maci Peach)
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky from Slink
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body from Slink
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat from Slink
Nails: British Nails (Free Gift) from Awwdorable

Pose: Beach Illustrated 7M from NanTra
Pose: Beach Illustrated 4 from NanTra

No comments:

Post a Comment