Saturday 28 June 2014

3

I need to know of more places to take good pictures in Second Life. I'm always struggling to find good spots.. or I find one and the outfit/pose doesn't suit the spot. I searched for a while for this location.. and to be honest I gave up a little and just stuck myself in front of these birdies having a bath.

 Credits:
 Dress: Silk Bodycon Dress - Dark red from Faenzo
Hair: Summerwind Hair - Ladies - Summer from Tabeau Vivant (Summerfest June 2014)
Shoes: Aurora -Platform Heels- Noir from L.Warwick
Ring: Claddagh Ring Redux - for Women from Eclectica
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Bracelet: Heart Locket Bracelet - Silver Filigree from Yummy
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Faith) from Cute Posion
Anklet: Ankle Bracelet/ Silver from BabyDoll

Eyes: Liquid Light Eyes (Sapphire) from Mayfly
Skin: Kumi Skin and appliers from Pink Fuel
Shape: My own
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual from Slink
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female Mid from Slink
Nails: Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enh - My Attic 212/215 from Flair

Pose: Light - [light] daisy from marukin (Collabor88 June 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment