Saturday 6 December 2014

14

As soon as I saw this coat advertised I knew I had to have it! I ventured into "We Love RP" to grab it, which is somewhere I've never really ventured before.. as although I've a background in roleplay, the type of roleplay I've been in has always been set in modern day - so often times nothing appeals to me at those kind of events. That all changed when I saw this coat.. it was the only thing there I picked up there, but I'm glad I got it.


 Credits:
Coat: Snow coat black from May's Soul (We Love RP)
Boots: Sheepskin Boots(E) from AMERIE (Chapter Four)
Hair: Cassidy - Blondes from Elikatira
Ring: {Rose~ snow} original mesh ring RARE from .::C.C. Kre-ations::
Nails: Colourful Panda Manicure/Pedicure from Awwdorable
Pose: Paola Pose 6 from Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment